FORMAT COVERING LETTER
NIZAM’S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
(A university established under state act)
Panjagutta, Hyderabad – 82
Medical Records Department
Sub: Medical Bills for Genuineness / Scrutiny certificate – Returned with clarification: Reg.
With reference to your medical bills of certain employee/s of your department seeking for Genuineness / Scrutiny Certificate, we herewith returned with the following reasons.
01. You are following G.O.Ms.No.74 Dated 15.07.2005, but subsequently there are two related G.Os vide No.105 Dt.09.04.2007 and 68 Dt.28.03.2011.
02. Para 2 (f) of G.O.Ms.No.68 Dated 28.03.2011 is saying ‘Dispensing with the Scrutiny Certificate separately in cases where treatment is obtained in NIMS/SVIMS’. You are advised to follow the same for extending quick service for your employees.
03. However, we shall issue Scrutiny Certificate if the total amount is more than Rs.25,000/-
04. Please note that once the treating doctor is signed on Essentiality Certificate itself is confirming genuineness of the treatment and medical bills. Hence, another Genuineness Certificate need not be issued. Please do not insist for Genuineness Certificate again.
05. Please log in www.nimsgosc.blogspot.com for related G.Os and further details.
Medical Bills which you have forwarded to us (if you did so).